How To Solve DNS Probe Finished Error In Google Chrome
Hello friends if you are a normal internet user then you must know about Google Chrome as it is one of the best browser for P.C as well as android. If you are using it then you may face dns error so Today I am going to tell you How To Solve DNS Probe Finished Error In Google Chrome.
We face the DNS_Probe_Finished_NxDomain error in chrome usually with Windows 7,8,Xp. So now I will help you to solve this problem.
How To Solve DNS Probe Finished
- First, open command prompt by pressing windows key+R or search for cmd and run it as administrator.
- Then, type the below command in cmd.
netsh winsock reset.
- And restart your PC. If the problem is not fixed try the alternate method.
Defaulting The Setting on The Chrome
- To solve this problem you can also simply reset chrome settings.
- Open Chrome and just type the URL “chrome://flags/” in the address bar.
- Then Click on the Reset all to default.
- Now restart chrome and the problem will be solved.
Assign The DNS Server Manually
- Simply go to the Network and Sharing Centre in Control Panel.
- Open the Local Area Connection option and click on “Properties”.
- The select “Internet Protocol 4”. And click the properties option there once again.
- Then click on“Use The Following DNS Server Addresses” option and type this in the “Preferred DNS Server” option.
- Preferred DNS Sever: 18.104.22.168
- Alternate DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
Note: You can also use a vpn software. You can use one which i was using. You can find it here.